Lecocq Flavours respects the privacy of all users on its website (www.lecocqflavours.com). The personal information you provide to us will always be treated in confidence.
Our company is located at Industriezone De Waerde, Sen. A. Jeurissenlaan 1008, 3520 Zonhoven
Our company number or VAT number is BE 0437.066.657
Your personal data, our responsibility
On this website, we collect personal data. These data are managed by our company. It includes things like:
- your name, address, e-mail address and other data, when filling in forms on our website
- all information relating to the pages you have consulted on our site
- your domain name (IP address) when you visit our web pages
- all information necessary to adequately perform our services and keep you informed of their status
This information is used to:
- improve the content of our website and our services
- contact you later to keep you informed about trends and offers in our sector
- contact you in connection with (ongoing) projects and services in progress at our company
- manage customers and orders
All data held by us is in a secure environment. We make every effort to use the most current standards within the IT sector to secure this data and its transmission.
Personal data processed for customer management will be kept for the period necessary to meet legal requirements (including in the area of accounting).
Data to third parties
We do not share your data with third parties. We only share your address data with partners who process the data in function of our services. Our employees and partners engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
We make every effort to secure your data, but if the privacy of your personal data should nevertheless be compromised by a data breach, you will be notified immediately. We will then make every effort to counter this leak in the future through a preventive approach.
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: +32 11 25 30 53
- by post: Sen. A. Jeurissenlaan 1008, 3520 Zonhoven
You always have the right to be "forgotten". You can contact us via the above details.
Upon request, we offer visitors the opportunity to correct any incorrect data that we maintain about them. If you wish to correct your personal data, please contact us on the above mentioned channels.